Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Whino
What a horribly whiny post I wrote about maybe loosing my tooth... I apologize :D Although, I stand by my gratitude in retrospect remarks! I believe in that kind of gratitude, since I'm not always grateful in the moment, or even aware that I should be grateful. Today I am finally having my root canal sealed. It's taken so long because I have some kind of strange aversion to picking up the phone and making appointments... it was nothing to do with my dentist. So... if it doesn't work out, and I do indeed assume the Amy Winehouse look, I promise to do so with the utmost grace and dignity. I will not whine about it, and I will be grateful that I will be able to get a falsie at some point. Ciao for now (or maybe another month or two ;-)) and wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I have the same aversion as you. I wonder if there's a cure?
I actually think the aversion gets worst with age. I drive by my dentist's office every day on my way to work and think, hmmmm....I need to make an appt. And by the time I get to my office, I'm cured! Good luck Amy..errr Rachel.
lol! I have the same aversion!
Post a Comment