#4 January 23

People of Walmart
#5 January 24

Did I Mention This Project Might Get Boring?
Yes, I think I did. I just thought it would take a little longer to reach that point. I wasn't very inspired on Sunday... photographically speaking that is. I sure do love me some CBR though!!! She has a new album coming out today which will be in my hands and in my player ASAP!
#6 January 25

"We're So Grateful for the Moisture We've Received"
One of the sister missionaries serving in our ward is from Florida, and she told me last week she thought is was about the funniest thing ever the first time she heard somebody say they were grateful 'for the moisture we've received' in a prayer. They've never had to be grateful for moisture there in Florida. But it is kind of funny when you think about it, because sometimes we say things in such a Mormon way hahaha, but it's oh so true. Most of the time we're all dried up and shriveled like these old berries, trying to hold on to every last bit of moisture we can eek out of this desert. As I write this, I'm listening to rain on the window... and I'm 'grateful for this moisture'.

This is an alternate version.
4 comments:
boring...are you kidding??? I mean just LOOK at that...they made a bag from a Rolling Stone cover that had Kid Rock talking trash. Do you hear me??? Trash...I mean that kind of thing never happens!! lol (I like the pictures...keep up with the project!)
I Love these! Especially the first one.
So not boring. The pictures are great. And about moisture, you're right. We're going to have to change our mindset here in Iowa. We'll be praying for dry weather, I think, once all this snow gets serious about melting.
Oh thank you thank you! About it being boring, I meant my i-pod picture... I really really really like my Wal-Mart pic. Probably too much :D
Post a Comment