Wishful Thinking

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Timeless

#7 January 26

Photobucket

Just the neon lights of Qdoba Mexican Grill through my wet windshield (steak burrito please with pinto beans, mild salsa and a tiny bit of hot too, just a tiny little cheese and NO sour cream). I was just fooling around, but I like the colors and would like to do more stuff with lights at night sometime. Plus, I messed up most of the shots I took of Ella cheer leading that day.

#8 January 27

Photobucket

It was an epic Michael Phelps-esque finish at the Pinewood derby Wednesday night, with Luke L. edging out Jacob S. for the championship.

#9 January 28

Photobucket

Timeless

My friend Christa stepped right out of the pages of 'Styles of the 70's' for this pic at our annual January birthday girls lunch out, 'cause she's a timeless groovy beauty like that. Or... it could just be that she's 35-40 years behind the times... or, it actually could be that she's both. Personally though, I think it's the timeless beauty thing.

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Christa is gorgeous!

Laura said...

Love the Qdoba picture. And the pinewood derby shot is epic.

April said...

I never bore of your picture taking. You inspire me! I want to get a camera and take pictures!!!