Sunday, March 7, 2010
Busted
#44 March 4
Busted
The photo nazis in this town are startin' to cramp my style people. No sooner had I taken out my camera and snapped three quick pictures Thursday night, including the one above of Ella at the far end of the frozen aisle, than a Wal-Mart photo nazi snuck right up behind me and told me I had to stop. Picture taking is verboten in Wal-Mart, as well as Cinemark theaters, apperently. You already know how I feel about photo nazis, so I'm going to spam my own post with Wal-Mart pics, cause I really feel like stickin' it to the man!!! HA!
Watch out for this guy if you have a camera in your hand. He's a tricky one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I heard Walmart started cracking down after the whole People of Walmart site. Whatever.
They should be thrilled, your photos are the coolest way to see Walmart! I agree those ski masks are creepy!
Way to stick it to 'em. I love all your pictures.
HA! Wal Mart should be so lucky to have you post their pics on your blog! The color is amazing!
Post a Comment