
I'm just wondering what the fate of the hot sauce packet will be? It's been floating around the house. I've seen it in a few different places the last couple days. If someone actually used it on a taco, that would be wonderful. But it's probably more likely that it'll end up splattered on the carpet, or rolled over on in Eva's bed after she's had her back scratched and fallen asleep.
4 comments:
I think Grandpa just scratched her back last weekend...!!!
Is that how Carrie Underpants comes up with the name of her songs? I bet she only uses the Fire packets though
Travis, I've had a couple people ask me if you're a perv blog stalker, lol. Eva says she wants a back scratch next time we're together!
I'm very lame because I still don't know how to make a comment with my user name, and I just made that one anonymously :D
Post a Comment