Tank of gas to get to the concert: $100
Concert t-shirts for the kids: $30 each
Having your 5 year old twins get tired before the show even starts, whine and fight about who gets your attention, then fall asleep on your lap, preventing you from enjoying the show or seeing anything happening on stage: PRICELESS
This is what they (my sister's kids) slept through. My camera work is wobbly in the beginning because Sophie had to tell me twice that her silly putty was lost, and that she wanted to go home. But she made her way over to Ella and Jordan eventually, so I can't quite explain my lameness after that. This was the scene in the parking lot after the concert :DWhat were we thinking? :)

5 comments:
I love your blog-it looks great, and you are a great writer! I meant to tell you that the pictures Ella took of Carrie Underwood are AMAZING!
Hey thanks Sheri, and thanks for helping me with the blog!
Hey Rachel...I found you through Sheri. Your girls are adroable! Did you go see Carrie again?? You are a concert animal!!!
I found you through Sheri too and stalked your blog over the weekend, lol. Looks like you and Wade have been having a lot of fun lately!
I have been catching up on your blog this morning. You are doing a good job. My favorite part of this video is you laughing about the whole situation!
Post a Comment