Wishful Thinking

Monday, May 26, 2008

Sophie feels older

Today Sophie turned 7. We took her to the movies, and while we were there she whispered in my ear, "I feel different today." I said, "what do you feel like?", and she answered,"I feel like Eva" - as in as old as Eva, lol. Happy Birthday Sophie!

Btw, The new Narnia movie is a real bore fest!!!!!! I don't recommend it. I can't believe it got a 64% freshness rating on rottentomatoes.com. I've seen more engaging movies that received 15%. I can't remember which ones at the moment, but I know I have, lol. Sophie said she liked it though. Maybe send your kids along with a friend and unsuspecting parent ;-)

2 comments:

Sheri Willardson said...

Happy Birthday to Sophie-she is so sweet!

Camille said...

Yeah! You started a blog! Sweet. Those Carrie Underwood pics are awesome. Eva might have a future in photography. I'm with you on the Narnia movie...I fell asleep during a couple of the battle scenes that never seemed to end. I was sad though cause I LOVE the narnia books.