Wishful Thinking

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

To blog, or not to blog...

...that is the question.

Obviously, I'm answering that question in the affirmative. But, it may well turn out that I'll give up blogging the way I've given up so many other projects I've gotten excited about :( In that case, I suppose I'll have to reassess that deep question - to blog, or not to blog...

But in the meantime, I'm trying to figure out where to begin. After looking at the blogs of some friends, I'm a little jealous. I'm already suffering blog envy. If only I'd been blogging for the last couple of years, I could have written about so many fun things we've done and made everyone sick with really cute stories and pictures of the girls. I could have been chronicling their amazing talents and brilliant achievements all this time! But if I try to catch up, I know for sure that this new wonderful project will be dropped faster than the diet I start every Monday. So, I guess I'll just start with what's going on now, and not worry about the past. But now I feel like I'm just waiting for something exciting to happen, and that's kind of like waiting for water to boil. I think I'll just start with something simple that happened Tuesday evening...

No comments: