We are celebrating tomorrow though. We already had it planned, so I guess that's one reason I wasn't thinking about it so much. We'll be celebrating by making Ella watch Eva and Sophie while we go out :)
Friday, May 30, 2008
After 16 years, I'm becoming Matt...
This morning when I woke up, my first thought was not that this is our anniversary. I'm not quite sure what my first thought was, but remembering that it's our anniversary didn't happen for about an hour. When I did remember it, I thought ,"oh, how nice. It's our anniversary", and then moved onto my next thought. So, you see how I'm becoming Matt, lol. I wonder if this should be alarming? It doesn't feel like it, but still. He's been alarming to me for 16 years, and now I am him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Anniversary to you and Matt-My anniversary is Sunday so we are celebrating tonight too!
Post a Comment