Ella, still upholding her no pics of the braces photo policy
Reluctantly acquiescing to a photo-op with that teenager look
Emerald Bay at Lake Tahoe - almost as spectacular as Matt's farmer's tan!!!
Exploring Eagle Falls at Lake Tahoe
And finally, I coaxed a real smile out of her - Ella and Eva
By the end of the day, she was back to her hammy ol' self :)
And now all is right in the world again (with the notable exceptions of the the 'Stimulus Package', the government takeover of the auto industry, and season's end of 'The Real Housewives of New York City').
*********************************************************
Methinks there could be a huge upset in this week's American Idol Finale if a sizable number of Danny's fans vote for Kris Allen...









20 comments:
that reminds me of the commercial for the cruise ship where they are in search of the teenage smile...too funny!
Wow, that is some spectacular scenery! And the lake is pretty too. :-) Glad Ella can smile again.
She has a very cute smile! Looks like a very fun trip!
i certainly live in the wrong part of nevada....
Those pictures are kind of freaking me out! I'm glad no one died.
gorgeous photos! And you're so right about American Idol.
I might have to pick up the phone and actually vote.
Vote for Adam, baby. Even if he is creepy.
Adam Sucks!!!!
lol yeah that totally reminded me of the cruise ship commercial :)
love the farmers tan!
I happen to agree with Ella and think Adam is seriously overrated. Mostly I can't stand his hair.
I don't really like Chris either though so it's an equal toss up for me.
Lovely pics!
Aww Ella, you have a great smile!
I haven't been following AI all that much, but I would kind of love to see an upset...
I hope your teenager keeps smiling "for real." I looked through some of my scrapbook last night and there are dozens of pages where I have this fake, weird-looking smile cuz of my teeth. Braces would really not have been that bad.
Okay, I had decided to boycott, but it didn't occur to me to vote for Chris in protest. Oh, wait, I'm boycott because I don't believe we really have a say, sounds like other elections, I mean popularity contests, eh?
I've never seen that commercial Julie. I'll keep an eye out for it.
Indeed you do Rychelle!
How rude Crash! How about you just don't bother to vote at all since you'd just be cancelling out my votes :) K
You are so smart Ella :)
Those pics are beautiful. I need to know where that waterfall is. It looks like a fun time!
Eagle Falls flows right into Emerald Bay, which is at the very south end of the lake. It takes about twenty-five minutes to get there from South Lake Tahoe. It's a perfect place to just climb around!
Beautiful! Living in Vegas, who knew that Nevada was so pretty?!
What, Matt's not wearing a t-shirt? Could've fooled me:)
I miss Tahoe every time I see your photos of the lake!
I'll be in Reno tomorrow through Monday. I was wondering if I could ask a favor of you.....??? Would you like to come over and take some photos at my mom's 70th birthday party? It's just down the street from your house. Saturday between 6pm and 9pm for a few minutes....I'll make it worth your while. :-)
This place is GORGEOUS!!! Great pictures. :-) Sorry it's been a while since I've checked in. I hope you're doing well.
:-)
Hahaha J-Lo! I have a video from a few years ago of Matt wearing sandals, and you really couldn't tell that he wasn't wearing any socks :D
Hey jenn g, Saturday is our 17th anniversary, and I'm not sure what we're doing. Call me this week and I'll let you know. I feel so honored that you asked, thank you. I've never done anything official though, and I'm afraid I might suck under the pressure :D
Post a Comment