Wishful Thinking

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy 17th Anniversary To Us

Photobucket

Shortly after we were married in 1992

Back in the day, when we were both mere babies, Matt had some hair, I was skinny, and we both wore floods a lot. These days, we don't wear floods anymore and we've added lots of 'character' to our features ;-) But most of all... we still love each other lots... and lots... and lots!

All in all, 17 years of marriage adds up to about 15.25 years of wedded bliss - give or take a day or two. That's pretty awesome, wouldn't you say? :)

15 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Congrats on 17 years of wedded bliss!

Harlene said...

How dang cute were the two of you?

Congratulations!

Iverson Family said...

Yeah, you guys are pretty cute:) Happy 17 years of marriage! What are you going to do in three more years? Hopefully somewhere fun and romantic:)

Danila said...

Yeah for 17! John and I are heading for 17 years this October! Doesn't it go by so fast? You both look so cute! I can't believe how much your girls look like you. Hope you have a great Anniversary!

April said...

CONGRATS!!! I remember that style! I am a little older than you! :)

black bear cabin said...

17 years....wow! you guys look like you're about 12 here :)
Happy Anniversary!!!

rychelle said...

happy anniversary!

(great pic.)

Julie said...

classic pic!
(btw congrats!)

Heidi said...

Love it!

Reno 411 said...

Yowza! You two are a smoking hot couple, then and NOW. You do look like babies though.

Paul and I just had our 10 year, instead of years though I am going to say "our 40 pounds ago" anniversary.

Anjeny said...

What a cute couple...congratz on the 17th year.

Sheri Willardson said...

That is the cutest picture of you guys. You make a super cute couple. Happy Anniversary!! My anniversary is on the 1st of June, only 2 days after you. Now I will never forget your anniversary-my mind is full of information like that....

Barbaloot said...

I don't know if there's anything I like more than when people post pictures of them from the past. Such great stuff:)

Congrats on 17 years.

carlen said...

you youngins! you look like you could be attending a stake dance (in the 90's of course) in this picture! totally sweet! happy anniversary!

Jenny said...

There is NO way either of you look old enough to be married in that picture!! ;) I love it though. Congrats.