Wishful Thinking

Saturday, February 13, 2010

In Another Time

#23 February 11

Photobucket

Eva's Homework

Matt is the go to parent for all math homework and all Barry Bonds biography projects. And he's not flipping me the bird here, he's just pushing up his glasses. I knew you were probably wondering. He saves the flipping me off for more special occasions ;-)

***************************************************************

#24 February 12

Photobucket

Loneliness Is Such A Sad Affair, And I Can Hardly Wait To Be With You Again

That's a line from my favorite Carpenters song, which happened to be my mind when I took this photo.

**********************************************************

#25 February 13

Photobucket

In Another Time

'In Another Time' is currently my favorite song. It happened to be on my mind when I took this one, and both pics are of my early Valentine's bouquet from my Valentine. That boy knows how to score the points!

************************************************************

Bonus: February 13

Photobucket

4 comments:

April said...

I could just eat up these pics....well ok, the Sees pic anyways!

Anonymous said...

Actually, I was indeed flipping you off. ;-)

your funny valentine

RAQ said...

love your thoughts and photos!

Laura said...

Mmm, See's chocolate. Again, great pictures.