Wishful Thinking

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Van Down By The River

#37 February 25

Photobucket

Hollister

Interestingly enough, they sell clothes in there.

**********************************************

#38 February 26

Photobucket

Banana Seat

Sophie: "Mom, what kind of bike is that?"

Me: "That's a banana seat bike... the best kind of bike ever made."

Sophie: "Cool."

****************************************************

#39 February 27

Photobucket

Van Down By The River

Watch it here

In this photo from L to R: Matt, Colton, Jordan, Anna, Travis, Jorge, Joanie, Jim

5 comments:

April said...

GULP.......my son used to work at Hollister. WOW!
And might I add...my favorite clip EVER from SNL!

Kristina P. said...

Of course they sell clothes in there! What better way to sell clothes than by posting pictures of people sort of having sex, naked?

dan and jess said...

Danny came with me (he was 3yrs old)into that store to buy cologne for Dan. He went right up to the pic with the abs all over and said, "Look mommy! It's Daddy! It's him, mommy! There's Daddy!" I find a notable discrepancy in his total lack of comments about mommy at the VS store...I'm just sayin'...

Laura said...

Sophie is clearly a girl with her head on straight. Banana seats 4EVR!!

RAQ said...

banana seats... why have they not come back?

I love this photo of everyone around a laptop enjoying some Youtube clip or something! It's such a now thing that will be history soon.

What a great way to capture technology bringing us all together!:)