Wishful Thinking

Thursday, February 18, 2010

So, You Got My Back And Everything, Right?

#26 February 14

Photobucket

Unhappy Valentine

Eva was having a perfectly fabulous Valentine's Day... until the moment the Gutheries brought her home that evening and she made a bee-line for the bathroom and proceeded to puke her guts out. Here she is, exhausted and resting between episodes :( She seems to be all better now though.

*********************************************************

#27 February 15

Photobucket

So, You Got My Back And Everything, Right?

*********************************************************

#28 February 16

Photobucket

SheShe

An outing with Sheila, also affectionately known as SheShe, is never dull... that goes without saying, and happily last night at the movies was no different. Imagine my glee when I noticed she was sporting a Wal-Mart special Rolling Stone Magazine Cover tote bag! If you've followed my 365 project, you'll remember this one

Photobucket

(I'm just a little bit happy to be able to post it again because it's one of my personal faves. I love how Kurt Cobain is trying to pierc my soul with those eyes from a vinyl tote bag on clearance at Wal-Mart)

I was thrilled to see Sheila with the Bono edition. I had my camera with me of course, so we did a little photo shoot right there in the theater before the movie started. Sheila's always more than willing to have her picture taken, for good reason, and she didn't know anything about photos in Cinemark Theaters being STRICTLY VERBOTEN, so she was totally into it. Actually, come to think of it, she might have been even more in to the photo shoot had she known about the photo policy. That could have gotten out of hand :D

Well that was fun enough for me, even if I were to end up not liking the movie, but then as the movie started, I look over at SheShe and she's eating popcorn she brought from home out of a Victoria's Secret gift bag! So there you go... my evening was complete. That was worth the price of admission right there!

Now, I prefer the sepia version of this pic, but I'm also posting the color version to do justice to that grandma afghan popping out of Sheila's vest... it's simply epic. But despite being a grandma afghan, it's still so stylish, so Etsy. That's just how SheShe rolls. Photobucket

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I almost bought the U2 tote bag!

Lisa Curtis said...

I have a Rolling Stone bag too! haha!! Mike bought it for me last year. But mine has Johnny Depp on it.
Hilarious!

April said...

See! Now go jump that fence and see what's inside that house! You're killing me smalls!

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Okay can I just say WOW!!! You have morphed into this uber awesome photo genius. LOVING the edgy vibe on your blog.

Harlene said...

Where have I been? I am loving your new project, gives me something to look forward to EVERYDAY!

I'm thinking 365 days in Dieter's life might be fun?

Miss you!

nevadanista said...

You're realy gonna get me in trouble April :D

Thanks everyone!

April said...

I hope I do! It will be beautiful! And I will come visit you! ;)