Wishful Thinking

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Busted

#44 March 4

Photobucket

Busted

The photo nazis in this town are startin' to cramp my style people. No sooner had I taken out my camera and snapped three quick pictures Thursday night, including the one above of Ella at the far end of the frozen aisle, than a Wal-Mart photo nazi snuck right up behind me and told me I had to stop. Picture taking is verboten in Wal-Mart, as well as Cinemark theaters, apperently. You already know how I feel about photo nazis, so I'm going to spam my own post with Wal-Mart pics, cause I really feel like stickin' it to the man!!! HA!

Photobucket

Watch out for this guy if you have a camera in your hand. He's a tricky one.

Photobucket

Scene of the crime - Supercenter #3277

Photobucket

This Is It

Photobucket

Stalker alert on aisle 12. Is it just me, or is this one of the creepiest things you've ever seen?

Photobucket

Cheap stuff.

Photobucket

Sophie scores some Honey Comb and a ride.

Photobucket

Eye level.

Photobucket

Don't ever get me one of these for Valentine's Day.

Photobucket

The hits, as of January 23

Photobucket

Extreme Makeover: Twilight Personality Edition - never before have Bella and Edward been more interesting.

So there. Take that Wal-Mart. Ha!

Bet they never saw this coming ;-)

p.s. I'll get back to #43 in the next post.

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I heard Walmart started cracking down after the whole People of Walmart site. Whatever.

RAQ said...

They should be thrilled, your photos are the coolest way to see Walmart! I agree those ski masks are creepy!

Brittany B said...

Way to stick it to 'em. I love all your pictures.

April said...

HA! Wal Mart should be so lucky to have you post their pics on your blog! The color is amazing!