Wishful Thinking

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Letting Go

Sometimes you just have to let go of some things... like the idea that your 365 day photo blog project will be perfect and that you'll never miss a day, but if you do miss a day (even though you never will, but just in case), you can catch up pretty easily and move right along, never missing another day and nothing will ever stand in your way again. And so, I am letting go of those things, those ideas, and I'm letting go of all the things I wanted to write about this post, and I'm just going to post it as is... as it was when I was working on it over a week ago. I've been too busy this week to think about it - my mom went into the hospital again on Saturday. I was her personal ambulance service of course (photos coming soon), but don't worry, she's alright - just couldn't breathe do to the pneumonia they sent her home with two weeks ago, that's all. They kind of forgot to mention that stuff on her chest x-ray after they mistakenly told her she had had a heart attack and gave her a nitroglycerin tablet. Anywho her insurance is trying to kick her out today because she's not dying, but the doctors and nurses are trying to keep her one more day at least, which would be really nice for me because I'm doing my first ever photo exhibition for the Hidden Valley Wild Horse Association Fundraiser tonight, not to mention the fact that it would be nice for my mother's health. But hey, whatever happens, we'll make it work (Tim Gunn is so inspiring), cause that's how we roll. And I'll be back soon to carry on with my 365 day, but not really 365 day, photo project :) Ciao for now...

*************************************************************

#59 March 19

Photobucket

#60 March 20

Photobucket

#62 March 22

Photobucket

#63 March 23

Photobucket

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Oh, wow! I hope she's OK!

Laura said...

Yikes! I think letting go is a perfectly cromulent option. I'll just enjoy the pictures as they come and hope that your mom is healed and back on her feet again soon. Good luck tonight!

Heidi said...

I hope your mom is okay, too. And congrats on your photo exhibit! That is so awesome!

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Oh girl, I'm so sorry about your mom.


But you are so way amazingly outstandingly incredibly talented. You're gonna be rich and famous one day.

April said...

I have missed so much! I hope your mom is doing ok and that your exhibition went well. Gosh! Where has the time gone?

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Hey girlfriend, your photos give me CHILLS. I would seriously buy them and blow them up and plaster them all over my walls.

My ten in ten giveaway starts today! Come on over.

http://crashtestdummydiaries.blogspot.com/2010/10/ten-in-ten-day-1.html