Today I'm in Idaho Falls visiting my dad for Father's Day. Matt is at home alone :( But he's a good sport to spend it alone so that I could come and see my father. Happy Father's day Matt and Tom (and Richard my step-father, and Marv my father in-law, have to keep everyone happy)!!!!!!! We started out at Smitty's Pancake House this morning, then swimming, and now he's back at his place for a nap. He said he stayed up all night drinking coffee because he was so excited to see us. How sweet! We're all having a little downtime, and Ella is napping too. We're picking him up again at 5 pm for dinner. Ciao for now
He finished!!! Why didn't I inherit his metabolism? NOT FAIR!!! Some things are just wrong :D
Outside Smitty's Pancake & Steak House

1 comment:
We love Smittys Pancake House. Paul had an aunt that used to live in Idaho Falls.
I am glad you got to see your dad for Father's Day. He looks like a cute little man.
Post a Comment