You Are Megara!

Charming and witty. You are always the first person to come up with a wisecrack. Sure, you have an attitude, but that's why people love you. You keep them on their toes. Sometimes you can be misleading, but always end up doing the right thing for the people you love.
Which Disney Princess Are You?

6 comments:
Haven't you seen Disney's "Hercules"? Geez!
Ha!
ella got Ariel it says: Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.
I love Megra. She is awesome.
I could have gone a couple ways first was Pocahontas, and then I changed some answers and got Esmerelda.
I am Cinderella-the princess of all princesses! :)
I've never heard of her either, but Rachel this is definitely you! and this is exactly why I love you!! You're so much fun to be around, we really need to have our girls nights out again, even if TRISHA can join us! (think she'll read this?)
I just know she's out there lurking! Hi Trisha :) Sorry, we're gonna have to have a girl's night out without you :D
Post a Comment