...and I'm not even a snake hater. In fact, I held a snake a couple weeks ago on a field trip with Eva, and I even caught a snake with the girls once while on a potty break on a highway in Wyoming. But this - this is more than I can take!!!!! This comes from a forward Travis sent out (my brother in-law). These pics were taken in the hills south east of Reno - which just happens to be close to our neck of the woods!
Here is what the e-mail said:
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 12:19 PM> Subject: FW: Mothers Day '08> > Yesterday the family went out in the hills South East of Reno we were rock hunting and picnicing and enjoying a spring day. Our son yelled out saying, 'come look at this' We all tip-toed in that direction for a look. Here is what we saw.>

8 comments:
Okay, that is totally creepy! I hate snakes and just the pictures creep me out and I wasn't even there! Just a happy breeding snake colony, and how close was this to us? I've never seen so many in one place at one time!
YIKES! I am a little freaked out about that-I HATE snakes! We will have to keep a watch out when we go to the lake this year!
That is very frightening! I am not deathly affraid of snakes but that scares me.
Oh my gosh!!! Where was this???
I've lived here almost my entire life and have never seen a rattlesnake anywhere. Thank heaven.
By the way I read your blog:)
Karen (formally from the nursery)
Oh. My. Gosh. I'm not hugely snake phobic either, but that is gross. My sister would pass out. Wow.
Rachel,
I can't believe that! That just freaks me out! I once had a gardner snake ball of baby snakes on my porch in Omaha, but this is beyond that!
I'm so impressed with your blogging....you're not ADHD. :-)
Jenn
Rachel,
I can't believe that! That just freaks me out! I once had a gardner snake ball of baby snakes on my porch in Omaha, but this is beyond that!
I'm so impressed with your blogging....you're not ADHD. :-)
Jenn
That is so awesome. I wish I could see a reenatment at the zoo or something. Not in the wild. Judy
Post a Comment