Wishful Thinking

Friday, February 13, 2009

In Your Face Neighbor Girl

We all know Neighbor Girl ain't got nothin' on me! Well she ain't got nothin' on Eva either!!! Dig this

On drums - she's only 9 people.

Neighbor Girl doesn't even have a pair of drum sticks.

*******************************************************

I'm only delaying the much anticipated conclusion to my low sodium saga in order to build more tension and suspense. I'm a master like that ;-)

10 comments:

Julie said...

We are all shocked...Ellie (4) has been getting 45% on drums...easy of course. But SERIOUSLY 45%?!

J-Lo said...

I hope the next installment/conclusion includes the word "fetching" in it!

PS-I suck at rock band. They usually put me on vocals:)

Super Happy Girl said...

PFFFT Take that!

Jenn G. said...

Wow, now we know how you spent your valentine's day! Did you get a real set of drums for Valentine's?

sara said...

I'm so not worthy. I don't even own Rock Band. I'm going to have to pretend with a pair of chop sticks I think.

Lisa Curtis said...

I better not tell Mike or he'll want to challenge your 9 year old! haha!!
I suck at Rock Band too!! The drums are the hardest for me!

Barbaloot said...

Very impressive! And what a great way to introduce your child to the greatness that it Weezer at such a young age.

Eliza said...

Rock on sister!

Shauna said...

I am new here! What a great blog :)

Anonymous said...

I loved your post about the Jonas brothers! I've seen them on TV twice now and each time they were horrible. The real scare was when I thought I actually might have to go to the Jonas brothers concert -- but another dad volunteered and I was spared.

May I also note that I am totally jealous of my kids and Shelley that they get to play Rock Bank so much. Since I am working all the time, when I do play everyone kicks my butt!!! But I am the true rocker, me! Not them!! It's not right.