This is what Ella and her friends did for a history project instead of writing a paper. It's kind of a ghetto fab/CMT channel version of Sacajawea - prepare to be amazed!
Ella's sporting the soul-patch
I amazed all right! Why didn't my teachers ever let me get out of papers this way? Oh wait. That was back when we still did our papers on typewriters. Hmm . . .
6 comments:
Awesome! What an educational experience! (for me that is, I never knew anything about this subject before.)
I amazed all right! Why didn't my teachers ever let me get out of papers this way? Oh wait. That was back when we still did our papers on typewriters. Hmm . . .
Um, yeah, that last comment should have started "I'm." Or perhaps "I be"?
AWESOME!! I especially love all of the construction stuff...because Sacajawea was a BIG fan of it! LOL Talented girls for sure!
That was awesome (and now Ethan is singing 'and it was only in our mind . . .'.) Too funny!!
Impressed, I am! That was awesome.
Post a Comment