Wishful Thinking

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fourth of July weekend

For the fourth of July weekend, we invited ourselves to Joanie's cabin. She's quite a hostess, and even gave us the master bedroom, and we were selfish enough to take it, because that's how we are :) We all had a great time, and the smoke mostly even stayed away until Sunday.

Here's a video montage, my very first, that's not yet finished. I've been waiting for some pictures from Joanie, but she's taking her sweet time, lol. Send them when you can Joanie, and I'll add them. Mostly I can't wait to post this video because I'm anxious to see my superior handiwork on display ;-) I also have some captions, but that feature is a 'premium' feature, and I don't feel like going to fetch my wallet to sign up for the service. So, here is the as yet unfinished montage (I also have to take care of some of the bad wind sound)

2 comments:

Sheri Willardson said...

Good job with the video-looks like you had a fun fourth!

J-Lo said...

Rachel,This is my first post on your blog. You are very creative with yours. I'm still getting the hang of things. Here is the link to ours if you're interested:
http://www.djludlowland.blogspot.com/