This is at the very distant and exotic location of South Lake Tahoe ;-) The sunset pictures on the beach are at Bijou Beach in S Lake, and the pictures with the little island are at Emerald Bay. Emereald Bay is really spectacular. It would be a fun day trip for your family!!! Call me if you wan to go sometime. I really want to hike around Eagle Falls some more :)
2 comments:
where is that at??? It looks like a blast! (I need some really fun BIG family vacation spots)
This is at the very distant and exotic location of South Lake Tahoe ;-) The sunset pictures on the beach are at Bijou Beach in S Lake, and the pictures with the little island are at Emerald Bay. Emereald Bay is really spectacular. It would be a fun day trip for your family!!! Call me if you wan to go sometime. I really want to hike around Eagle Falls some more :)
Post a Comment