Literally, Paradise is burning - Paradise, California. I'm so sad. I lived in Chico for a couple of years and know Paradise well too. It's a beautiful town with lots of tall pine trees, like up at Lake Tahoe. My uncle in Chico called today and said the smoke was the worst he's ever seen. When will these fires ever end???!!! *sigh*
Paradise, California
Paradise, California


2 comments:
I totally don't know you but ended up on your blog from the Iverson's. Anyway, I am from Paradise I grew up there, I live in Reno now, but my family is still there. I'm sad too, I really hope they get the fires out soon! My Dad is a fire chief there and he says it's pretty bad, but hopefully they can keep it out of Paradise!!!
Dang! I hope your family will be alright, and especially that your father will be safe! I really loooove that area!
I like to blog hop too, lol. Sometimes I play 'six degrees of blog seperation', which is a game I made up myself. Your the first to ever hear about it :) Basically, I randomly click on blog links and see if I can find someone I know within six clicks. I've been successful twice. Maybe I'll start a blog called 'Blog Stalking 101'.
Post a Comment