Wishful Thinking

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I Am a Lefty Now

Ella must be pretty bored already with spring break - she's decided to become a lefty, and has been practicing her lefty handwriting. Today I found this list taped to the desk above the computer.

Photobucket

***********************************************

Yesterday I sucked slightly less at life than usual, so I'm counting it as a success. However, today has been another story, so far... send your efficiency karma my way :)

13 comments:

Jen H said...

You crack me up! It is no surprise that your girls are funny characters too.

sara said...

I love her list. I have almost all the same goals!
Especially the amazing race thing. Ask her if she wants to be my partner. I love traveling and I can drive a stick shift. (You always end up in one of those at least once!)

Harlene said...

I can't believe how similar our lists are...

Harlene Urban

rychelle said...

love the list!

i hope we are all invited to the wedding.

J-Lo said...

So, what exactly is it that you're doing efficiently?

Maybe Ella should make you a list to help with your efficiency. Of course, using your non-dominant hand to write a list wouldn't be the most efficient way of writing a list now would it?:)

Lisa Curtis said...

She can't marry Nick Jonas at Sand harbor because I am! HAHA!!

ella jonas said...

I just added another one- Run down the trafic of New York City in Booty Shorts hahaha :P

Marc F said...

When Ellie was just 4 she made a list for Shelley on how to be a good Mom. It was a crack up! So I wouldn't recommend getting efficiency advice from a child -- there is a conflict of interest.

nevadanista said...

You're comment would really concern me Ella, if I didn't know to what you're referring - hee hee :)

Sara, you'll have to be her back-up partner if anything happens to me. Ella's little Travelocity Gnome sits on our entertainment stand and watches over us each week we watch :) We'll be a tough team to beat, don't you think?

I thought of you Harlene, when I read her African goals.

I had no idea you were a Nick Jonas fan Lisa. That explains a lot :D ;-)

carlen said...

this is so fun, ella JONAS!!! you made me want to try writing with my left hand! i totally want to see you both on Amazing race! my son is ambidextrous and i too think it is awesome!

and rachael, there is NO WAY you could suck at life even a little! everyone who knows you is happier because of knowing you! your "REAL-ness" (if that's a word) and humorous perspective on life altogether is refreshing and entertaining. you just need to blog more often so we can all enjoy it!!!! Blogging is efficient use of time i've decided because it's both therapeutic for the blogger and the blog-followers--it's effects extend all the way up to the gloomy northwest and brighten our days!

carlen said...

except i spelled your name wrong! Rachel!

Super Happy Girl said...

Meet Jasper?
As in Teh Jasper?

Super Happy Girl said...

OMGosh I hear the cowbell!!!