Hate is such a strong word, which is why I'm going to use it. I really hate Scott's singing... he must go!
Now on to more important matters.
What a shocker it was to see this lame-O plastic egg dipper in my dye kit this year. Easter will never be the same if they get rid of the classic copper dipper.
Which is why I bought a different kit when I had to make a Walmart run for vinegar as soon as we were ready to sit down and start dying. I could have sworn we had a bottle.
A 14 year old's finger nails
Julia saw this picture of Jamie and asked if it was of her. I told her no, it's Jamie, to which she replied, "hmmm, I still can't tell us apart."
Remember when my kids were stranded at my sister's back in December when a storm hit and I couldn't get over the pass? Today my sister is returning the favor - the pass is closed :D p.s. hopefully all of America was watching AI delayed on their DVRs, missed Adam Lambert when their recording stopped just as he was about to sing, and didn't vote for him. He must also go.


12 comments:
Nothin' like sistahs to repay a favor like that! : ) Your girls are too cute. I love Eva's pose. Sophie appears to be her opposite, no? And those twins?! Did your sister marry a south american or something? They have that gorgeous latin look. I love your blog. Keep it up--no pregnancy now, you hear! ; )
Start a campaign....keep the copper dippers.......I'm with you girlfriend, that's what Easter egg coloring is all about....and some icky peeps.
I totally want to dye eggs this year, but I have a really hard time boiling eggs. I am an idiot.
I haven't dyed yet... but they're all boiled and not labeled in the fridge. Hmmm, that might cause a problem.
I love that AI is on in the background! What an awesome mom!
Okay, first I can't believe you said you hate a blind guys singing. ;) He's blind. How can you hate his singing.
lol
Second. Your girls are so beautiful.
Third. I need to go check my recording to make sure I got Adam. I keep hearing he got cut off.
Okay, I just watched AI and you are soooo right. Wow! He was horrible last night. Even for a blind guy.
You know what, they were all kinda . . . not that good.
I love how Jamie and Sophie both look like they're imitating the people on AI behind them. Happy Easter!
I love the AI in the background of all of the pictures! And can I say AMEN to Scott!!! I am shocked over some of the people who were turned away for him to make it & think that it is all for PR!
Ha ha J-Lo. I noticed the similar poses after I posted. I wasn't even trying to do that :D The one of Cara is when she was delivering the much deserved bad news to Scott :) Yeah, his promotion is all about PR Julie. You nailed it, cuz he sure can't sing.
AI was such a snoozer last night - except for Allison, whom I love.
Have never seen Janene's husband Khristine? He looks nothing like a South American :D They're hair is amazing!
Since we're on central time (the best time zone, btw), I'd like to be the first to inform you that the AI results show will NOT disappoint you tonight!
Yay - you got your wish (and my wish and thank heavens the wish of many)!!
He was so bad, we had to fast forward...thank goodness for dvrs!!
My oldest is 15 and my kids have never dyed eggs - bad mom or what?
Maybe we'll have to do it this year...
"hmmm, I still can't tell us apart."
Bwahahaha! That's awesome.
I have dyed eggs only once in my life. True story.
Post a Comment