Now I know why I've been so exhausted lately. We're having a baby in September, so I'm taking a blogging break - plus Eva and Sophie are off track this month. Be back soon... thanks for your support and always reading :)
Oh, you're so funny. And here I was about to protest, say something like, "Take a break?! But who will make me laugh?! If you're going to take a break, take one from making dinner, doing laundry, helping with homework, fulfulling your calling...anything but blogging!" Now that I see you're trick, I can calm down and just laugh. ; )
Sorry to be skeptical, but I don't believe it. Any announcement made on April 1st doesn't count. So uncongratulations! But if you're taking a break, more power to ya! Enjoy!
8 comments:
a new baby! how fun.
enjoy your break.
Wow! And you haven't been, wait a minute! April fools!
Oh, you're so funny. And here I was about to protest, say something like, "Take a break?! But who will make me laugh?! If you're going to take a break, take one from making dinner, doing laundry, helping with homework, fulfulling your calling...anything but blogging!" Now that I see you're trick, I can calm down and just laugh. ; )
Umm I thought you had the ultimate birth control! Don't believe it!
You are starting to sound like me.
I love your photo.
Now, is this April Fools? It's really weird how everyone is pregnant all the sudden.
Congratulations! I'm so going to miss you.
I hate maternity leave.
Aw congratulations Nevada chick...now who's going to sit me down and read or play Jack Johnson to me til I fall madly in love with him, uh uh? LOL.
I'm really going to miss seeing your fun prints in Crash's comment box but I'm happy for you.
Sorry to be skeptical, but I don't believe it. Any announcement made on April 1st doesn't count.
So uncongratulations!
But if you're taking a break, more power to ya! Enjoy!
That's a cruel joke. Did you ever hear of the boy who cried wolf?
Post a Comment