Wishful Thinking

Monday, April 13, 2009

Operation Suck Less at Life

This week I will be concentrating on sucking less at life - or in other words, trying not to be as much my natural self as I have been lately. My plan is simple - spend more time doing boring but necessary stuff (gads, boring stuff is so boring), and less time doing fun stuff, which sucks, but which, in theory, should make me a better wife and mother, thus making me suck less at life. A key factor in this endeavor will be efficiency. Efficiency at not only boring stuff, but fun stuff as well. So, in the name of efficiency, this is already the end of this post.

12 comments:

Julie said...

crap...just what the world needs...another EFFICIENT person!

sara said...

I admire your desire! If only I could get around to being efficient myself. Let me know how it works out.

Jen said...

I think you're FABULOUS just how you are.

After you become uber efficient, are you still going to be able to "get me"?

Kristina P. said...

Awesome goal. Sucking less. I should try that.

rychelle said...

good luck in your endeavor.

is it ok if i continue to ignore the boring stuff?

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Good luck with that. You're just like Jamba Juice. They're not filling it up to the brim anymore either.

:)

Harlene said...

Just remember, mediocre people get to heaven too!

I'm counting on it!

Sheri Willardson said...

You've inspired me to try and be more efficient too....

J-Lo said...

You get a pass on efficiency just for using "gads" in your post:)

nevadanista said...

Yes Rychelle, you can continue to ignore the boring stuff. In fact, if you all continue to ignore the boring stuff (or begin, which ever applies), and I start doing more of it, that would make me feel like I'm a better person than all you you, and that would be AWESOME!!! Don't cha think? :)

Jenn G. said...

It's all over rated, Rachel, just love who you are....we all love ya just the way you are....:-)

Super Happy Girl said...

Will there be an "Operation Suck Less at Life" T-shirt? A button? A Commemorative cup?