My Olympic fever is about 104 degrees right now. I'm gonna go up to 105 when Michael Phelps breaks the record for the most medals ever, and then I'll go up to 106 when he breaks Mark Spitz's record of seven golds in Munich.
We have been tuning in every night at about 8:30 (after the kids go to bed), and we just can't turn off the t.v. to go to bed! The olympics rock! My favorite events are Phelps races, and the womens volleyball team (Misty and Carrie). My husband (the goof ball) makes fun of the mens synchronized diving-I won't tell you what his comments are, but suffice it to say, he doesn't think any of the men are straight.
4 comments:
My favorite newly-discovered event is the synchronized diving. Have you seen it? They are amazing!
I saw a little the other night, and now it's set to come on again in a few minutes. It's so much better than synchronized swimming!
I loved the men's gymnastics last night. I bet you were watching it too :)
I love the Olymipics. Michael Phelps is amazing. I am with you I have Olympic fever as well.
We have been tuning in every night at about 8:30 (after the kids go to bed), and we just can't turn off the t.v. to go to bed! The olympics rock! My favorite events are Phelps races, and the womens volleyball team (Misty and Carrie). My husband (the goof ball) makes fun of the mens synchronized diving-I won't tell you what his comments are, but suffice it to say, he doesn't think any of the men are straight.
Post a Comment