My niece Jamie is an excellent diving coach, and she's only five! I think she has a future in coaching, and Sophie may someday become a champion diver under her tutelage. This is Diving 101 - With Jamie and Sophie
Here's a look back at the greatest diver ever, Greg Louganis. And the 1984 Summer Olympics were my favorite.


4 comments:
I love the diving with Sophie and Jamie it is too cute. They both really do have a future in diving.
That Greg Louganis video was totally sweet, it gave me goosebumps. I cannot believe how good he is. He hardly ever splashes. I also cry every time I hear our national anthem played and I watch those Olympians receive their medal. Thanks for posting that video. I was too young in 1984 don't remember seeing that.
That video is great! I laughed so hard!
I love watching diving! Thanks for posting that video of Greg Louganis. (I think you just like his speedo . . . j/k)
Ah, there's nothing quite like the dive/belly flop!
adorable video of the girls! the olympics bring out the best in all of us!!!
Post a Comment