Wishful Thinking

Monday, August 11, 2008

Happy Birthday To My BFF Janene

My bff also happens to be my sister :) Why do I love her so much? Because we just laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh!!! This is Janene last week (below) telling me about an episode of Friends. She loves that show! She could hardly finish explaining a scene in which one of the guys was wearing some leather pants while out on a date, and got too hot in them, so he went into the bathroom and peeled them off to cool down. Then he couldn't get them back on because he was all sweaty. So he called one of the other friends for help, and the other friend told him to put some powder on his legs. Well the powder made a paste with his sweat, and at that point, my sister couldn't breath :D We have fun no matter what we're doing!

Happy Birthday!!! Love ya :)

***************************************************

How wonderful is it that our guys SMASHED the French in the men's 4 x 100 freestyle relay!!!!! Jason Lezak taking over the lead literally on the last stroke, was a thing of beauty!

You'd think the French would know by now not to be ge'in all up in our grillz wid they trash talk :)

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Your sister does sound funny! Love the pic of Ella and Eva. Are you sure they are not vampire girls? I read your post about the Twilight Series and I have to say I am "team Edward," I will still be your friend, even if you are for Jacob. :) I still haven't read Breaking Dawn, I am waiting for it to arrive on my porch.

Sheri Willardson said...

Wasn't that USA/French swimming race AMAZING?! Totally worth staying up till 11:30 to watch. And I love your post of six random facts about you. You are so funny! :)

nevadanista said...

Kelly, the girls are wearing tin foil 'grillz' they made for themselves while we were out on a date one night. Aren't they lovely?

A race like that is why I LOVE the olympics, and why I'm so glad my kids are out of school this month. I didn't wake up until 9:30 this morning :) Had to stay up for the men's gymnastics, and then I wasn't sleepy when it was over at 1 am.

Jen H said...

Your sis looks like a hoot (that episode of Frineds is classic, by the way).

Don't be trippin yo, the Olympics are dope!

Jen H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.