Every one's Twilight blog countdowns have expired - which means the new Twilight book is in bookstores now! I know exactly what most of the ladies in my ward, and in all of Mormondom for that matter, are doing at this moment. They are finally finding out what Bella's power is, and if she makes the transformation to vegan vampire in order to spend eternity with Edward. Well, she wouldn't really be a vegan, as she would suck the blood of animals, but a vampire who abstains from human blood is akin to being a vegan in my book. Wait, I guess she would have to transform before having her new power, so I got that backwards.
But, on this day of Twilight madness, I just want to say "Go Team Jacob". I think I was the founder (and only member) of Team Victoria while reading book three. Yes, I wanted Bella to be put out of her misery. But unfortunately, it was Victoria who bit the dust. So now I'm left with Jacob. I really do actually love Jacob, and anyone who says he's just using Bella is a liar and a fool ;-) Edward is nauseating. There, I said it (I've actually said it before, but now I'm saying it on my blog :) This may possibly make me friendless at church tomorrow, but so be it... people at church will have to be nice to me, per the commandments. So, I'm saying my peace about the Twilight series, which I dislike. But keep an eye out for my book review, because of course I'm going to read it :)
Santa Cruz Pt. 3 tomorrow - I think. We're going to Josie's summer blow out pool party at my sister's today. Yay for pool parties!
P.S. Welcome home from girl's camp Ella, ILY! Hope you had fun!!!
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Team Jacob
Every one's Twilight blog countdowns have expired - which means the new Twilight book is in bookstores now! I know exactly what most of the ladies in my ward, and in all of Mormondom for that matter, are doing at this moment. They are finally finding out what Bella's power is, and if she makes the transformation to vegan vampire in order to spend eternity with Edward. Well, she wouldn't really be a vegan, as she would suck the blood of animals, but a vampire who abstains from human blood is akin to being a vegan in my book. Wait, I guess she would have to transform before having her new power, so I got that backwards.
But, on this day of Twilight madness, I just want to say "Go Team Jacob". I think I was the founder (and only member) of Team Victoria while reading book three. Yes, I wanted Bella to be put out of her misery. But unfortunately, it was Victoria who bit the dust. So now I'm left with Jacob. I really do actually love Jacob, and anyone who says he's just using Bella is a liar and a fool ;-) Edward is nauseating. There, I said it (I've actually said it before, but now I'm saying it on my blog :) This may possibly make me friendless at church tomorrow, but so be it... people at church will have to be nice to me, per the commandments. So, I'm saying my peace about the Twilight series, which I dislike. But keep an eye out for my book review, because of course I'm going to read it :)
Santa Cruz Pt. 3 tomorrow - I think. We're going to Josie's summer blow out pool party at my sister's today. Yay for pool parties!
P.S. Welcome home from girl's camp Ella, ILY! Hope you had fun!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I will admit that I am team Jacob too. (You should have seen the look Lillie gave me last night when I admitted it! Wow!)
I also LOVe your carival picture at the top of your blog. GorgEous!!!
Have not fear, I will still talk to you tomorrow. I am off to read. Ta ta!!
twilite is bogus!!
I knew we were kindred spirits! Edward is nauseating, bella is nauseating, etc, etc.
Hey girl - I just found your blog, and I love it. I guess I will have to read books 2,3, and 4; then we can talk all about it!!
We can still be friends even though I LOVE these books and you don't. :) Breaking Dawn isn't too bad-have you started to read it yet? What do you think? I thought it was the perfect ending-even for team Jacob.
I'm glad that despite your dislike of the series, you're willing to read them in an effort to be "well-informed."
I guess no one likes me....I totally am anti-Twilight!!! Will they revoke my recommend for that one?!Ha!
You win mother of the summer award...look at all the fun your kids have had this summer. You're awesome!
Did you recieve my letter?
Jenn
Post a Comment