Sunday, September 14, 2008
Another reason I'm excited about Sarah Palin
This quote from the Las Vegas Review Journal:
"And Palin passed one test that many out-of-state politicians have failed: correctly pronouncing Nevada."
Hear the correct pronunciation here, and don't let me ever hear you (to whom it may concern) say it the wrong way again!!!
And check out the Elsmore's blog here for an incredible photo!
Part 3 of The End of an Era coming soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Amen sista!
(okay really that was me...Julie...but Drewski was signed in a the time!)
that picture of riley was so cool
WHEW! so glad i was pronouncing it right!
and that picture of RILEY ROCKS! that's something she'll remember well! thanks for sharing!
Oh my goodness! Same with Colorado!!!
People in Louisiana don't believe me when I tell them it's Nevada and not Nevaaaaaaada. Of course, I don't quite say the name of their state correctly just yet (It's supposed to be something like Lose-i-ana).
Post a Comment