Wishful Thinking

Friday, September 5, 2008

Dear Sarah Palin,

Please never go on Oprah's show (click here to see why). I will vow eternal devotion to you if you never give her royal O'ness the satisfaction. Don't do it when the backlash sets in, and she regrets her blatant royal snub. Don't do it after you've won the election and become the first female VP in history, and she keeps calling and texting you day after day. Don't do it if you ever become the first female president. And definitely, never get caught with an 'O' on your copy of Anna Karenina or East Of Eden. Hopefully, you read them before her O'ness chose them as her book group selection, so people won't think you're reading them because Oprah said you should.

Thanks, Rachel

12 comments:

Camille said...

Lols! I'm with you on that.

Jen H said...

Ditto!!!

Karen Rand said...

Thanks for writing to Sarah. My sentiments exactly!!!!

Jenn G. said...

Amen sista!

Jen said...

I think you've spoken for us all!

J-Lo said...

Wow, you have a lot of "Jens" that read your blog. Glad I don't add to the confusion with my alias.

Harlene said...

Apparently my husband forgot to mention something about his little crush, what are you talking about?

Sheri Willardson said...

Rachel, you seriously crack me up!

Sheri Willardson said...

Great photo of Sophie and Eva, BTW!

Anonymous said...

Rachel this is sarah speakig, i found you blog when i was surfing and i am enraged that you are against my bff Oprah. Me and oprah go way back ad just to make you made i will go on her show. Also i saw your beautiful daughter ella and i was wondering if she would be iterested in meeting the Jonas Brothers. if so contact me and will hook them up!
yours truly
Sarah Palin

Harlene said...

Sarah,

Could you hook me up with Keith as well?

Harlene

nevadanista said...

I hope Sarah will call Keith for you and not write, because she can't spell well at all (it's risky for me to point out the spelling errors of others because I rely heavily on spell check, but this little pop up box doesn't have it. I could have just spelled everything wrong).

Hey Harlene, with a trip to Lens Crafters and a new updo and shot gun, you might be able to trick Chris into thinking you're Sarah Palin.