Isn't it a little early for this?
Russian Sage yesterday in Sparks (so much more lovely than our native Sagebrush)
Last week on the 4th, we had the first snow up in the mountains...
...and yesterday down here in the valley.
(Dear Rabbitbrush, may this snow render your yellow flowers impotent - incapable of making me sneeze and causing my eyes to itch and be watery)
And this morning...
...our beautiful flowers covered with snow
Slide Mountain - 11 October 2008
You know I love you Winter, but could you please hold off just a little bit longer? Today's 8 am soccer game was kind of chilly!

7 comments:
Yo Yo Home GIRL!
The snow looks beautiful!!! Thanks for the great pics! I miss Snow like crazy.
I have to agree, it seems like summer just got here. Although good news, we'll be back in the 70's during the week.
Love the pictures.
We've got five inches here this morning and I'm a little bugged by it. It went from Indian Summer to Father Winter. Where's the rain? My soul needs rain.
Your pictures make winter look really pretty and almost desirable, but I am not a fan of winter and want it to wait a few more weeks before we get any more snow.
Pretty pictures, but I'm so not ready for snow. I'd like a couple more days of in-betweenish weather. That might be asking too much though. Sigh.
Gosh, snow, I don't think I will have to be dealing with that too much. I had to have a little chuckle inside when I heard about your snow!
I'm sorry you are not thrilled with the snow. I guess everywhere has its weather-related challenges.
Post a Comment