Guilty. I took one look at that bright orange head and had a hot flash. My husband has been gone too long.
I Love Cheetos!
Love the orange hair!
I love your pictures, especially the big lush ones at the top of your blog. I love your sense of humor, too. I can do without the orange hair, though
Hey, thanks Heidi!
Harlene beat me to it...I was gonna call him Chester!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Guilty. I took one look at that bright orange head and had a hot flash.
My husband has been gone too long.
I Love Cheetos!
Love the orange hair!
I love your pictures, especially the big lush ones at the top of your blog. I love your sense of humor, too. I can do without the orange hair, though
Hey, thanks Heidi!
Harlene beat me to it...I was gonna call him Chester!
Post a Comment