I went to see Sarah Palin today, and she had Piper along. Most people are familiar with the lick seen 'round the world, so if this VP thing doesn't work out, they could do an endorsement together, and I know of just the right one.
Yes jenn g, it's my own video made with my own footage. Thank you for the compliment :)
Oh my goodness! Two tags in two days - I feel so poopular!!! Danila tagged me with similar one a couple months ago, but I never did it because I had so much to say (hers was a long one). So, I think I'll roll all three tags into one INCREDIBLY AMAZING post! Give me a couple few days though. I had already planned on writing about Lee Greenwood's jacket next time (as seen in the Piper video), even before Shellie asked how to get one.
Rachel, You tag your peoples and then answer 7 quirky things that people don't know about you.... No, you're weird! :-) I did names today and tomorrow a friend and I are going to do Jennie Bell and Roxie, sounds like a fun time! :-)
I LOVED the how Piper did the spit comb on the baby...that was such a riot! I also love how all of the cameras went up every time Piper was doing something like wiping her nose...poor thing looked like she may have been a little under the weather.
10 comments:
I never seen the lick video before. way cute.
oh and do you have any idea how I can order one of those awesome jackets with the flag on it?
Love that little girl. She was looking like us at Stake Conference - oops....did I say that out loud?
Nice tie in with the Purell, too!
Hey, I tagged you on my blog 'cuz I know how much you LOVE that!
Rachel,
Is this your original video....too funny!
Hey I just tagged you...gotta go to my clean freak blog and get the details.
You better play!
Ha, looks like you've been tagged twice...we love to hear what you have to say!
Yes jenn g, it's my own video made with my own footage. Thank you for the compliment :)
Oh my goodness! Two tags in two days - I feel so poopular!!! Danila tagged me with similar one a couple months ago, but I never did it because I had so much to say (hers was a long one). So, I think I'll roll all three tags into one INCREDIBLY AMAZING post! Give me a couple few days though. I had already planned on writing about Lee Greenwood's jacket next time (as seen in the Piper video), even before Shellie asked how to get one.
I think the lick video is absolutely adorable! And nice footage. Have you considered a side career?
She is just SO cute!
Awesome. Perhaps she could be a spokesperson for the "give your child an afternoon nap campaign" as well.
Rachel,
You tag your peoples and then answer 7 quirky things that people don't know about you....
No, you're weird! :-)
I did names today and tomorrow a friend and I are going to do Jennie Bell and Roxie, sounds like a fun time! :-)
I LOVED the how Piper did the spit comb on the baby...that was such a riot! I also love how all of the cameras went up every time Piper was doing something like wiping her nose...poor thing looked like she may have been a little under the weather.
Post a Comment