Wishful Thinking

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Crack in the News Again - Relief for Sufferers

Remember when I was a Modbe consultant for about 5 minutes a couple years ago? Probably not - but I was. I still get their e-mails which I have directed to my spam box, but sometimes one slips through to my regular mail. Yesterday I noticed that the subject heading of a slip though said Pre-Order True Rise Denim Jeans Today. Well that piqued my interest, and I wondered if these 'True Rise' jeans were the answer to the lady plumber crack epidemic I wrote about back in June (which you can read here if you missed it). I did some googling, and found out that indeed, Modbe has created a pair of jeans that specifically takes care of this fashion atrocity!

At first, I thought Modbe had been blog stalking me, and that in a way I could take credit for helping to put an end to this unsightly and embarrassing wardrobe malfunction. But, it seems that these 'True Rise' jeans appeared on scene a couple months before my crack tirade. That was kind of a bummer to find out, but the fact that at least one company out there has our best interest at heart, restored my faith in humanity. Kudos to Modbe - vanquishing lady plumber crack one rear end at a time!
And Modbe's jeans also come with a fancy embellishment that is eerily similar to what I suggested would be a great design for my 'Lady Plumber Crack Crack Guard'. Check it out

Here's the description taken from the website on which I found this photo:

Love the look of low rise denim, but hate the consequences? Meet True Rise, Modbe's latest way to keep you covered. Bending, stretching, reaching, playing. No worries. And did we mention all the pretty little details? "Designer Jeans" used to mean clever embellishments and having the right brand tags. Designer jeans were status symbols. Now designer denim has moved to the masses and these high-end jeans focus on comfort and fit. Modbe jeans give you both. So what goes into an designer pair of jeans?

Dang! I think I'm ready for Project Runway!

You can order True Rise Jeans here

I'm not even getting paid for this, can you believe it?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

you shoudl be getting paid for this. at least a couple of bucks!

Harlene said...

Awesome! i must have missedthe "lady plumber" post. I've always called my look, "spillover,the post partum jean".

Glad to know there's a fix. Although I do wish they had a style with out all the bling on the tush.

Laura said...

I had to go read the original post about crack. You're killin' me! But I agree with Shellie: you ought to be getting paid, even if it's in the form of some of these jeans. Thanks for enlightening the rest of us who are behind the curve (is that okay to say in this context?) on finding a decent and decent pair of jeans.

Barbaloot said...

Those are totally cute! And it looks like you can even wear those thick belts with them. Now if I could get my hips to shrink a little, those thick belts might look cute on me....

Hooray for modesty coming back to style!

Randi said...

I could really use some of those. I want to talk to someone who actually owns a pair to see if they really are everything they say.

They're way cute, though.

J-Lo said...

I was about to click on your "order here" link in the hopes you get money for people who click on it. But then you said you aren't getting paid, so I passed. Still waiting to see your google ads:)

Anonymous said...

you should buy me some mommy

Jen H said...

Those are totally cute. I might have to get me a pair of them in another month or so after I have run off some more lbs. ;)

Super Happy Girl said...

That's how they get you.

Buying jeans online makes me nervous. You know how guys can just walk into a store, find their item and get out?
Yeah, I can't do that. I have to try them on :(