Wishful Thinking

Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight Anticipation

Well, I'm about to spontaneously combust (just like Bella when Edward breathes on her and she runs her fingers over his ice cold perfectly chiseled vampire chest, and like when he nuzzles his mouth, with those oh so dangerous vampire teeth, in the hollow of her collar bone, resisting the urge to utterly devour her, or like when he takes her face into his frozen marble-like man hands and tells her urgently, that she is his destiny, his only thought, his only happiness, his only desire). I'm so excited to go see Twilight tonight with 15-20 rabid foaming at the mouth Edward Cullen lovers. It's gonna be awesome! It could actually be so awesome, that I just might imprint on everyone in the theater. I've heard already that it's super funny when it's not supposed to be. What more could an anti-EdwardBellateenagevampireangsthorrorromance girl ask for? And then we're going out to eat chocolate afterwards!!!!! This is like waiting for Christmas!

I've shamelessly stolen these buttons from justrandi over at Is It Just Me? But I've linked her, so I think we're all good. She does a thing every Friday on her blog called Friday Flair, and I laugh out loud at several of her buttons every week!

9 comments:

Jen said...

Kenna is going with some of her friends tonight, too.

Have fun!

Jenn G. said...

So how was it?? Was it everything you imagined for the past few years?? Your entry to this blog was probably far more exciting. Ha!
I want your review........

nevadanista said...

I haven't been yet jenn g. It's tonight.

And a review you shall have!

Anonymous said...

hehe, twilight is the tackiest thing i have ever heard of. shame, shame, whatcho name.

Harlene said...

This is me having "no comment" about supposedly educated women excited about Twilight.

Camille said...

Oh, I wish I was with all of you guys...you are all there right now. I went this morning...can't wait to hear all about it.

nevadanista said...

WELL, it did not disappoint!!!!!! Emilie Carpenter, who sat next to me and gave awesome looks and dry dead pan comments the entire movie, nearly made me have an accident several times. Wish you could have Camille. Now I have to work on my review, but I have a baby shower first thing in the morning, so I may not post it until tomorrow afternoon...

Greg and Sariah said...

thank you for your quiet laughter during the film. between you and emilie, i wasn't sure who was giggling more. and i'm soooooo sorry i had to get up in the middle...i have NEVER done that before. that's a sign of a bad movie when someone gets up to pee....haha

Sheri Willardson said...

So funny!