Wishful Thinking

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Separated at Birth?

Dr Greene is back on ER - just saw the commercial tonight.
Let the celebrity look-a-like comments begin anew.

13 comments:

Randi said...

ok, HOW is Dr. Greene coming back to ER? I quit watching it when he DIED.

And wow, they really do look alike!

Harlene said...

How have I never noticed that before?

ER is still on?

Laura said...

Freaky. :-) So how is it being married to a celeb?

Jenn G. said...

Does Matt have a Doctor's degree too? :-) I bet he could go to the same college as Dr. Green. UCLA Hollywood

Sheri Willardson said...

Thats crazy! Matt should use his ID to claim Dr. Greene's paychecks! :) (Except they might notice the differnt names)

Alyson | New England Living said...

So cool! They do look a lot alike!

Greg and Sariah said...

In Greg's younger days...he got comments that he looked like Dr. Carter. I could never see it...but it sure went to his head...haha

I definitely see a resemblance with Matt and Greene though. Too funny.

nevadanista said...

Oh Sheri, I never took you for an evil genius ;-)

If I'm able to find a better picture of Matt from the early to mid 90's, I'll have to put up both their pictures from that time. He had constant comments about it back then when they both had goatees.

But Matt has another doppelganger. When I find just the right picture for his other look-a-like, I will reveal who it is. I wonder if anyone will guess it though?

nevadanista said...

Oh, Sariah, I'll have to check out who Dr Carter is, because I've never actually seen the show :D

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh my screen froze for a second and I couldn't scroll down and see who the other "seperated at birth" whs and I KNEW it was Dr. Greene!

Well I guess now you don't have to fantasize about Dr. Greene in the bedroom seeing you have the real thing.

Anonymous said...

my celeb look alike is Carrie Underwood. haha. i can toataly see it. haha. dad does look like that dude!!

nevadanista said...

That's just what I've been thinking Ella - that you look just like Carrie Underwood, only cuter :)

carlen said...

oooh la la!

you've never actually seen the show???? (and i thought you had excellent taste . . . JK!) it's a little late now that it's the last season.

BTW, we're making our blog private so i need you to send me your e-mail address so i can invite you!
(themorelands@msn.com)

i've been a bad blogger lately, but i'm looking forward to some high entertainment when i get back on track and can catch up on your blog posts!