Wishful Thinking

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Cranberry Sauce Presentation

My sister Janene really loves how cranberry sauce looks just like the can - so do I. It's so classy!

Well, I had no idea the first installment of my day in pictures would be so riveting. Unfortunately, Part 2 won't be posted until Sunday evening or Monday. Sorry if you had hopes of finding out today how I passed my time between 1 pm and 5 pm last Thursday. I'm pretty sure you're all extremely disappointed ;-)

On Monday I will be starting my musical Advent Calendar, counting down my favorite Christmas songs - 25 in all. Sometimes my own brilliance amazes me.

10 comments:

Karen Rand said...

Your brillance amazes me too! Can't wait to hear your songs.

Reno 411 said...

You are too cool for words. I too love the cranberries in the can. Nothing says Thanksgiving like a perfectly formed cranberry blob that looks like the inside of a can.

Jen said...

My sister, Cathy, and I just had a conversation about cranberries from a can just the other day. Fascinating stuff, isn't it?!

I can hardly wait for the X-mas song countdown. Will you burn me a CD? Please?

Sheri Willardson said...

Those cranberries look.....not good.

Make sure you add some Bing Crosby to your Christmas countdown. :) I can't wait to hear!

Harlene said...

Thank you, oh great one, for keeping me so sophisticated!

I, too, can't wait for the countdown!!

Laura said...

Looking forward to the Christmas countdown! And really, shouldn't those be called canberries? (I love them too.)

Alyson | New England Living said...

Can-shaped cranberry sauce is the epitome of class, indeed.

nevadanista said...

Canberries - brilliant Laura! I'll never call them cranberries again :)

Jen H said...

You are too cool for school!! I love it!!

Randi said...

My husband doesn't think it's Thanksgiving without the sliced cranberry canned jelly.

((shudder))