Ella and the nice man we talked to in line
I took Ella to a political rally last night. We stood in the cold for more than 30 minutes waiting to get in, and like the haunt of elections past, it began to rain on us.
Fortunately though, there was a clever man making a killing selling hand warmers, because I didn't think we'd be standing outside that long, and I wasn't a smart enough mother to tell my teenage daughter to bring a jacket.
But we're both feeling well today. No fluid in the lungs or anything like that, so I think the haunt of elections past wasn't quite literal :)
I wonder what gramps and grams argued over so much? What were the issues? What would they think of today's issues and election? Hopefully, it'll be a while before I can find out ;-) But I do want to ask them.
And now I'm off to vote! Part 3 coming soon...
2 comments:
I loved your first post as well and cant wait for the third,but yay for Ella being willing to go and stand in line....Where was Matt? And have you voted yet?
It was fun taking Ella! Matt stayed home with Eva and Sophie and had paper work to do.
Post a Comment