Wishful Thinking

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Picture Tag and Proactive for Vampires

I've been tagged by Laura (thanks)! Here are the instructions.
1.Go to your pictures
2.Upload the fourth picture in the fourth file.
3.Post
4. Tag 4 friends.

This is the back of Matt's head (in the red ball cap) riding a cable car in San Francisco - August 2006

I'll tag Jen M, Harlene, Sariah and jenn g

Here are some more views of my hottie from the same file.

The Transamerica Building - we love a good trolley ride!!! And we especially love if we're lucky enough to get a trolley driver who trash talks all the tourists who don't know how to get on and off quickly. After the fantastic city views, that's the best part.

***************************************************

I'm casting Ella in New Moon. After seeing her with her Proactive on tonight, I'm convinced she has what it takes to play a vampire in the Twilight series. Also, she's taking drama at her junior high school - but that may actually over qualify her, come to think of it. She's got the look down though.

By the way, Proactive really does work - and I'm not even being paid for this ad.

She's kind of got a little fang action going on too (braces are on the way shortly). Poor Eva kind of looks like her next unsuspecting victim :'(

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

you made my eyes red, they should have been purple!!

Jen said...

Ella must be thirsty - her eyes are red......watch out Eva!

I was going to check into that Proactive stuff. Thanks your endorsement, 'cuz if Rachel thinks its good stuff it MUST be good stuff.

Alyson | New England Living said...

I love that you said that junior high drama may overqualify her. hahaha

Nice pictures, by the way!

Harlene said...

Ella would also need a lobotomy, oh wait she'd be "acting" like an idiot, got it.

Heidi said...

Very cute. OH how my daughter needs proactive but she and I are both allergic.

J-Lo said...

So you tag me with one that takes a lot of effort and then exclude me from your tag with a simple picture upload??? What's up?!

nevadanista said...

Yeah j-lo, because I thought someone with a fancy shmancy masters degree could pump something like that last tag out super quick - guess I was wrong ;-) Wait 'til you see the next tag I'm tagging you with!

Julie said...

hahaha...I was totally going to ask if the proactive worked when you said that is what Ella had on. Thanks for the answer!! My kiddos are in need of HELP!!

Brittany Wagner said...

That what I was thinkin Miss JLo. I never get easy tags!! Ella is a way cuter vampire than Bella too!!

Sheri Willardson said...

It looks like you got Matt to do the whole pole dance-back, side, front...

On a more serious note- I tried that proactive stuff back in HS. I think it works pretty good-for about the first month. Then it starts to irritate the skin. Tell Ella to watch it really close...

She is a pretty cute vampire. Maybe she could be the star of your "New Moon" movie...

Laura said...

Thanks, Rachel! Someday I hope to be one of those tourists someday that doesn't know how to get on or off a trolley. Happy Thanksgiving!

nevadanista said...

We get invited to those pole dancing parties all the time Sheri. Now you know why ;-)

Greg and Sariah said...

I'm nervous to do this post...dun dun dun...but here I go.

Oh, and I've been using ProActiv since high school. Love that stuff. I haven't worn makeup in YEARS!!! Thanks Jessica Simpson!!!