but I'll probably end up getting both! I'm thinking it might be a good idea to buy them all up Dwight Schrute style...they'll be available March 20, 2009 - mark your calendars!!! And thanks NCS for the video :)
I can't wait to start my indoor garden :)
Click here for some fascinating Chia Pet history
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Chia Obama to be Available in Two Different Looks
OMGoodness! No Cool Story over at More Cowbell has informed me that Chia Obama will come in two different looks: determined and happy. I definitely prefer the 'determined' pose
but I'll probably end up getting both! I'm thinking it might be a good idea to buy them all up Dwight Schrute style...they'll be available March 20, 2009 - mark your calendars!!! And thanks NCS for the video :)
I can't wait to start my indoor garden :)
Click here for some fascinating Chia Pet history
but I'll probably end up getting both! I'm thinking it might be a good idea to buy them all up Dwight Schrute style...they'll be available March 20, 2009 - mark your calendars!!! And thanks NCS for the video :)
I can't wait to start my indoor garden :)
Click here for some fascinating Chia Pet history
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
You can have the chia, I want the Barack-in-the-box!
That is probably the coolest chia I have ever seen. Gotta get me one.
You know what would make these really fantastic? If Obama would actually do a good ol' 70s-style afro. How cool would that be?!?
Where would the blogosphere be without you keeping us well informed of all things chia pet?
The Determined Obama Chia made it for me.
"He's gonna have a chia-fro!"
Yeah, Obama should definitely go old skool!!!
And the 'determined' look is much better for me too NCS.
I'm sold. I had no clues these were coming out, but I must have one.
Thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment