How in the world did I miss your Jeeves and Wooster question? My official Miss D description is: Jane Austen meets P.G. Wodehouse meets George Burns and Gracie Allen. In other words, not only have I seen the series, I have read the books. I knew Hugh Laurie before he was HUGH LAURIE. And I loved him. Alway. Also, my deep and abiding love for all things Jeeves and Wooster is why I have a Stephen Fry/Jeeves alarm clock.
Hey, I just took a peek at your profile and you and I read a lot of the same books. Have you ever heard of a famous little chap I like to call P.G. Wodehouse? He wrote these great books full of adventures starring a guy named Jeeves and another guy named Wooster. And then there was Snuffy and Finkbottom and Gussy and all sorts of other guys with names that make me think of feather dusters for some strange reason.
You're right NCS! It does come in both poses. I didn't know that. Personally, I prefer the 'determined' Chia, and think it would go really well with a blue Snuggie.
14 comments:
Oh my gosh, I need one. How do you think he would look wearing a Snuggie?
I have to say that is the UGLIEST thing ever!!! That would give me serious nightmares.
I suppose if you let the plant dye and turn brown, it might not look so bad . ..
That's brilliant Heidi!!!!
He would truly look like 'The Messiah', only in blue ;-)
How in the world did I miss your Jeeves and Wooster question? My official Miss D description is: Jane Austen meets P.G. Wodehouse meets George Burns and Gracie Allen. In other words, not only have I seen the series, I have read the books. I knew Hugh Laurie before he was HUGH LAURIE. And I loved him. Alway. Also, my deep and abiding love for all things Jeeves and Wooster is why I have a Stephen Fry/Jeeves alarm clock.
And I can't believe I wrote "dye" instead of "die" in my last comment. I guess I just had color change on my mind.
Hey, I just took a peek at your profile and you and I read a lot of the same books. Have you ever heard of a famous little chap I like to call P.G. Wodehouse? He wrote these great books full of adventures starring a guy named Jeeves and another guy named Wooster. And then there was Snuffy and Finkbottom and Gussy and all sorts of other guys with names that make me think of feather dusters for some strange reason.
I thought Heidi's "dye" was on purpose...
but seriously, very VERY disturbing... I'm pretty sure I'd have to cover it with that big blue cloth of K.P.'s if it were in my house!
i'm not gonna lie, thats pretty tight!! :)
LOL-that is super funny! You always find the coolest things....
PS-good job making the right decision with the handicap sign. I would have been tempted too....
I have a taz chia pet if you want him to have a friend :)
That's just so wrong at so many different levels.
I really want to see the commerical for that one.
OMGosh, it comes in 2 looks: Determined and happy. It's true .
You're right NCS! It does come in both poses. I didn't know that. Personally, I prefer the 'determined' Chia, and think it would go really well with a blue Snuggie.
Post a Comment