Wishful Thinking

Monday, January 26, 2009

Flair Achievement

Tonight I had every intention of writing my riveting and epic tale of low sodium gastronomic achievement, but instead I made my very first flair :)

How 'bout a roundhouse kick to the face in those bad boys Chuck Norris

My heartwarming tale of low sodium culinary delight coming soon...

7 comments:

Julie said...

W-O-W! You have amazing talent in those two fingers that you peck at the keyboard!!

Homer and Queen said...

I'm sorry but Jack Bauer kicks butt on Chuck and Bruce!!! Don't make me come up there!!!

Laura said...

Awesome! I knew you could do something fab. And now the world of Flair is safe for Bruce Lee fans. Way to conquer!

Anonymous said...

NICK JONAS kicks Van Morrison's butt fo sho!! :)

Super Happy Girl said...

Flair achievement indeed!

Now Chuck knows to not mess with Bruce Lee.
Beware!

Barbaloot said...

Wow-and I was so keyed up for the low sodium madness!

Devon said...

Yah! Love it! Watch out you Chuck Norris fans!