we surprised Austin with a hookie day from school on his birthday to a Red Sox game, I told Scott to be sure and take pictures so I could scrapbook them. He came home with about 10 pictures...of the GAME!! Not one had Austin in it & they were all "far off in the distance" pictures of the game...sheesh I feel your pain!!
4 comments:
we surprised Austin with a hookie day from school on his birthday to a Red Sox game, I told Scott to be sure and take pictures so I could scrapbook them. He came home with about 10 pictures...of the GAME!! Not one had Austin in it & they were all "far off in the distance" pictures of the game...sheesh I feel your pain!!
That is awesome!!!
That's a Dad for you....saving all the memories in their own heads. Ha!
Ah, Dad with a camera. At least he used it, so you can document that they went somewhere. :-)
Post a Comment