Friday, December 19, 2008
My AMAZING Wild Horse Video - Soon to be Seen on the National Geographic Channel ;-)
Back in late summer and early fall, during the height of my wild horse obsession, I was making an AWESOME video of my horse stalking excursions. It's not finished, but it's been sitting untouched for a while, and I don't feel like doing anything more with it at this point, so here it is. It has a few thrilling fights, and some 'oh how cute' moments as well. I filmed almost all of it just below the Sage Hill Gun Club.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
awesome. Kate watched it with me too and thought it was cool. :)
I love that. You did a great job!
I liked the music, the sand bath, the vistory lap.
Pretty cool!
Thank you ladies! Thank you :)
Post a Comment