1. Bored children in your back seat traveling long distance for the holidays
2. An i-pod, mp3 player, or other small electronic device
3. Your choice package of Wrigley's 5 Gum
4. Fingernails
Directions:
Step 1 - Unwrap and discard outer plastic covering from gum package
Step 2 - Unwrap stick of gum, reserve gum wrapper for i-pod makeover, chew stick of gum
Step 3 - Moisten reserved gum wrapper by licking the paper side of said wrapper
Step 4 - Carefully, with fingernails, peel colored foil away from moistened paper of the reserved gum wrapper
Step 5 - Apply pieces of small torn colored foil to i-pod, or electronic device of choice, until completely covered
Step 6 - Enjoy! Satisfaction and guaranteed!!!

6 comments:
Look at your crafty family! You're an inspiration to us all!
I see you fixed Sophie's dental issues!
Clever!
Annie was here.
fascinating craftiness.
I totally used to peal the foil off of gum wrappers. Too bad we were old school back then. I don't think a walk-man makeover would have looked nearly as cool.
I haven't checked your blog for a few days-I am liking the Christmas advent songs. Great choices so far! :)
And I might have to try the gum wrapper thing for my ipod-simply to protect it from the sticky hands of my kiddos who always want to listen to it....
Post a Comment