Prepare to be amazed - at the simplicity of this recipe!!! Anyone, and I mean anyone can make this!
Pull-Apart Cinnamon Rolls
25 frozen uncooked Rhodes White Dinner Rolls
½ cup brown sugar
1 pkg. non-instant butterscotch pudding
1 cube margarine (melted)
cinnamon
nuts/raisins optional
Grease bundt pan. Place uncooked frozen dinner rolls in pan. Sprinkle brown sugar on top. Sprinkle dry pudding mix on top of that. Drizzle butter on top. Sprinkle with cinnamon, then with nuts/raisins if desired. Cover with wax paper and set on counter overnight. In the morning, bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Turn out on large platter or plate. Serve
*************************************************
This is what I made my for my sister - this is the fabric I was looking for in my Day in Pictures post
These are her dishes
This is for a niece
And this is for her twin
This is one I'm working on for somebody in particular, and it was my best effort yet as far as execution goes. Then I sewed a pocket on higher than the other, so I'm going to have to take it off and do it again :( (Matt said this apron is hideous - he will not be getting pull-apart bread anytime soon! And if he thought I was going to make one for him, he can just forget about it now, hmph!!!)
Oh yeah, and Happy New Year!!! I'm partying hard right now, as you can plainly see...

14 comments:
Happy New year Rachel! Those aprons are very very cool. I love blue and brown combo and thats awesome they match the plates.
Those are such cool aprons. You've got skill, my friend!
Happy new year!
So does partying hard mean sewing lots of aprons? Our partying hard means laying around watching the Rose Parade, then Kung Fu Panda, then the Rose Bowl. I am feeling a little guilty that we aren't getting cool things done like you (but not guilty enough to get up and do something...)!
You got skill!
Happy New Year! And I'm so impressed with your aprons and the bread. All of them (and I mean ALL, even that last apron :-) ) look delicious.
Are you taking orders? For the bread or the aprons?
Once again...I am not worthy!
Thanks for the recipe. I'm going to have to make that soon. YUUUUM!
Your aprons are adorable! Great work!
I love that monkey bread recipe-we made it too. I think it might have been a bit too much sugar for my girls though-they didn't really eat it. Hope you had a great Christmas-it looks like you did!
And your apron looks FABULOUS! Could you make one for me now? :)
Oh my goodness, that apron is not hideous. It's so figure flattering.
Look at all your cute girls and aprons and pull apart cinnamon rolls!
Happy New Year Nevadanista! Thanks for the lurve.
So cute Rachael.......or should I saw Martha, that is Martha Stewart....expecting more great things from you this year....:-)
Happy New Year!!
Ok, can we just agree that those aprons are the most beutiful I've ever seen? Pretty awesome.
That pull-apart looks delicious. I might try to make it (it is fat free, right?)
I love the aprons. It looks like you need to open up an Etsy shop or something. I'd buy one!
LOVE the aprons!!! Can I be your sister or your niece for a day??
I see several people have submitted requests for aprons. However, as you consider those requests bear in mind that some people have the luxury of being graced by your physical presence on a regular basis which, they must admit, is gift enough. There are others of us, though (ahem), who are not so fortunate and who would greatly benefit from a physical reminder of your awesomeness. Just think it over:)
Post a Comment